6 November 2020
The agenda for the meeting has been emailed to all members. If you have not received an agenda and a Zoom invitation then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following on from the AGM, at approximately 8.30pm, you will have the opportunity to meet and talk with our three Green Councillors.
Their review of North Somerset in 2020 will include the following issues. There will plenty of opportunity to discuss and ask questions.
• The Local Plan:
• Climate emergency and carbon literacy
• Waste and recycling update
• Active travel consultation
• Re-wilding and the nature emergency motion
• Banwell Bypass
• North Somerset flagship housing development
If you are not a member but would like to attend this session, please contact email@example.com.